The 2023 Ford F-150 is coming soon, and it’s bringing yet another awesome new option to the table. Joining the new 2023 Ford F-150 Rattler trim will be a special Heritage Edition that celebrates 75 years of excellence for the F-Series.
Ford announced the Heritage Edition as a new package option for the 2023 F-150 XLT. While it’ll leave most of the equipment and features of the F-150 XLT intact, it’ll add one particularly cool feature: a two-tone colorway inspired by classic trucks from the 1970s and ’80s.
The 2023 Ford F-150 Heritage Edition comes in three combinations. Every truck features an A-B-A pattern with one color on the upper and lower elements and one color in the middle of the vehicle.
- Antimatter Blue in the middle with Carbonized Gray on the top and bottom
- Area 51 in the middle with Agate Black on the top and bottom
- Atlas Blue in the middle with Agate Black on the top and bottom
- Avalanche in the middle with Agate Black on the top and bottom
- Race Red in the middle with Carbonized Gray on the top and bottom
Ford hasn’t revealed yet how much the Heritage Edition will cost, but the order banks should be open for the 2023 F-150 before the end of the month. If you’d like to learn more or order yours, contact the sales team at Packey Webb Ford in Downers Grove, Illinois.